Our Knitter's Crossbody Bag was mindfully designed for those who travel light. With plenty of room for your phone, wallet, notions, and a small knitting project, the Crossbody is ideal for grabbing a few moments of peace on the way to dinner. Crafted from vegan leather and including knitting specific features like our Lotus Yarn Feeder (turns your handbag into a yarn bowl), a key leash (doubles as a tape-measure), and a decorative tassel (equipped with an emergency stitch marker), the Namaste Knitter's Crossbody Bag is designed to help you find Knitting Nirvana wherever you are.
KNITTER'S CROSSBODY BAG DETAILS:
- Designed Specifically for Knitters - Sturdy Vegan Leather - Lots of Pockets - BPA & PVC-Free
- Comfortably fits the Namaste Small or Medium Oh Snap Pouch (not included)
- Five interior pockets (2 zippered, 3 open) keep your wallet and notions organized
- A zippered exterior pocket ensures that your phone is both secure & handy
- Top flap rolls up and stays open with cleverly placed magnets for easy access knitting
- Our Signature 4-Lotus Lining is PVC-free, wipeable, and cleans easily
- Outfitted with hardware in a sleek Gunmetal color
- Five metal feet on the bottom provide stability and protection
KNITTING FEATURES: All Namaste bags come with an eco-friendly dust bag, a darning needle, a mini Knitter's Dot Journal (for keeping track of rows, pattern notes, etc.), an 8 inch tape measure/key leash, our patent pending Lotus Yarn Feeder, and a removable tassel with a Lotus Stitch Marker.